Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Magic IT Dust? or Evil Genius?

I either have some Magic IT Dust or am an Evil Genius that breaks things to cause problems, then fixes them to make it seem like you are crazy. At least that is how I think people see me.

I get frequent requests to come assist with a technology problem; printers on the fritz, interactive whiteboard being spastic, etc. But when I arrive, the problem is no longer there. The technology gremlins have been banished by my mere presence.

I wish I had that much power. But, alas, the glitch is just that, a glitch. And it has fixed itself. To the user, I do believe you. The technology gremlins happen to me too. I just walk away, do a little research and it usually fixes itself.

Or am I really an Evil Genius that is pulling the strings, or plugs, behind the scenes?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment